Sunday, January 24, 2016

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello there, loves!
My blog is finally up & running, and I am so excited to start this journey with all of you! I thought that I would first start out by telling you a little about myself!


I am born and raised in the lovely Midwest! I absolutely love living here, and I would really like to meet some of my fellow Midwesterners! I am a senior in high school, and my birthday is in the Spring. My favorite colors are pink, gold, and navy! Those are actually going to be my dorm room colors when I head off to college next year! My favorite Lilly print is First Impressions, but I love many other prints as well!  I always dress to impress, and you will most likely never catch me without any accessories. My passions are writing and photography, so I think blogging suits me very well. Those are some basic facts about me, but I will definitely be doing more Q & A's in the future! Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Looking forward to reading future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete