Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How To Stay Preppy In Winter!

What’s the fun of playing in the snow if you can’t add a little prep to your step? It’s hard to dress to impress in Winter when most preppy brands don’t make clothes that keep you warm! My first tip is to layer, layer, and layer some more! Since I’ve lived in the Midwest my whole life, I’ve realized that our Winters can be pretty rough. Layering clothing helps keep you warm, along with staying stylish by wearing a tank top or long sleeve under your favorite top! 

Vests can also be a huge help in helping you stay warm without committing to a winter jacket. Also, vests can be casual or dressy depending on what you pair it with. 



Another tip to staying toasty in the Winter months is to get some fun colored outerwear! I’m an avid scarf-wearer, but I recently decided to try something new! I discovered this adorable etsy shop called “The Preppy Stitches”, and they sells tons of Lilly accessories! I received some adorable “Oh Shello” Lilly bow gloves, and a cozy headband to match! 




I absolutely adore both of these Winter accessories, and you should check out what else they have to offer! Their instagram is @thepreppystitches, and you can find their etsy shop at http://thepreppystitches.etsy.com!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment